Whether I was ready for it or not 2016 showed up. I had every intention in 2015 of doing so many things. I can’t say I didn’t do any of them, but I certainly didn’t do all of them.
This year I’m going to put down a few things and just hope. In no particular order:
- Read at least 52 books this year.
- Choose books outside of my normal realm.
- Read more books with the kids.
- Yell less.
- Put down my phone more.
- Organize. Nothing specifically, just organize… thoughts & things.
- Get my bed back.
- Blog more often.
- Review all the books I read.
- Get back on the 21 Day Fix food plan.
- Get back to excercising daily.
- Figure out my Young Living Essential Oils.
- Give 100% at work.
- Be accountable for my actions and words.
- Cook more.
- Find new ways to deal with anxiety.
- Be more forgiving.
- Be more understanding.
- Be available.
- Be less self absorbed.
Come on 2016… I know you’ve got some good in store for me, I can feel it.